Daisy Brand Cottage Cheese: "Add Daisy" Recipe Contest!
Food & Culinary Professionals DPG was pleased to conduct a recipe contest with Daisy Brand Cottage cheese.
All FCP members were eligible to create original recipes using 1/2 cup of Daisy Brand Low Fat Cottage Cheese as an ingredient and submit their recipe in one of the following four categories:
Contest entries were accepted through July 13th, 2012.
The contest winners!
Grand Prize Winner:
Name: Kristina LaRue, RD, LDN
Recipe: Caramelized Onion and Fig Pizza
Name: Mindy Hermann, MBA, RD
Recipe: Daisy Brand Cottage Cheese Spinach Pesto Peppers
Name: Maren Vik, RD
Recipe: Daisy Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Please stay tuned as Daisy shares the full recipes on www.DaisyBrandHealth.com!
The Grand Prize
One grand prize winner won:
• Airfare and hotel accommodations for three nights, one registration to the 2012 Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Food & Nutrition Conference & Expo held in Philadelphia, PA, on October 6-9, 2012.
• The opportunity to write a blog post about his/her experience with the “Add Daisy” recipe contest and be featured on DaisyBrandHealth.com.
• A year’s supply of Daisy Brand Cottage Cheese.
Two runners up of the “Add Daisy” recipe contest received:
• One $250 American Express gift card
• A year’s supply of Daisy Brand Cottage Cheese
Daisy Brand Low Fat Cottage Cheese has one of the shortest ingredient lists – only four! - on the shelf, with no preservatives, thickeners or added growth hormones. With 14 grams of protein and only 90 calories per serving, it is a healthy option that pairs beautifully with the kinds of good-for-you foods you encourage your clientsto eat more of – fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains and nuts.